Tuesday, November 25, 2008

thankful.

Thanksgiving 2007

"So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith that you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness."  Colossians 2:6-7


today I am thankful for:
God's answers to prayer.
Jeff. 10 years on Friday!
anticipating a wonderful weekend at an Inn in Blowing Rock.
My children.
Macs.
our Friends.
our "homey" home.
the new "classy" color on my kitchen walls (thank you baby for your hard work, and thank you Shannon for your color picking..."cornmeal" it is.)
visiting parents coming tomorrow.
karen returning from Utah.
colors outside my window.
warm clothes.
hot tub.
potty training success.
lauren playing piano.
knitting.
great books (The Shack).
the 17lb. fresh turkey from Trader Joe's in my refrigerator that gave its life for my family to enjoy 2 days from now.
chocolate covered cherries.
our marriage class.

Happy Tuesday!
Have a blessed Thanksgiving!
Alicia

No comments: